Dwell in my presence, A love letter from the Lord!

The presence of God is a place of joy, worship and demonstration of great power. 
Did you not know? “The mountains quake, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at my presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein” (Nahum 1:5). With my great power and stretched out arm, I have made the heavens and the earth. Nothing is too hard for me (Jer. 32:17,27). Knowing that I who you worship am the great I AM, I then exhort you to come into my presence with confidence in your heart.  Regardless of your circumstances, “come before my presence with thanksgiving in your heart and with a joyful noise sing praises to me” (Ps. 95:2).  Stand on your feet and applaud me-your God, and bring me the gift of laughter!(Ps. 100:2 MSG).

The Presence of God is a place to celebrate.
I am your GOD who provides (Philippians 4:19) so learn to celebrate my goodness towards you. For each season I bring you through, for every good thing I bless you with, and for every victory I give you, you and your families shall eat and shall rejoice in everything you have put your hand to. Celebrate with singing, dancing, rejoicing and with great thanksgiving because I, the LORD your God, have blessed you (Deuteronomy 12:7; 18). 

The Presence of God is a place to settle disputes and issues.
When you find yourself at odds with someone, stand before my presence that I may search your heart.  For “I your God am the ONE who searches the heart and examine every man’s mind, to reward a man according to his conduct and according to what his deeds deserve (Deut. 19:17, Jer. 17:9-10). There in my presence, I will show you the intents of your heart.  If while in my presence to worship and make an offering, you suddenly remember a grudge a friend has against you, abandon your offering, leave immediately, go to this friend and make things right. Then and only after then, come back and work things out with me in my presence. "Or say you're out on the street and an old enemy accosts you. Don't lose a minute. Make the first move; make things right with him. After all, if you leave the first move to him, knowing his track record, you're likely to end up in court, maybe even jail. If that happens, you won't get out without a stiff fine. (Mat.5:23-26 MSG). In my presence I will make known to you the path of life (Acts 2:28.) In my presence, I will fill your heart with joy and eternal pleasures shall be your reward (Ps.16:11). Do not worry about them who malign you. Instead take refuge in me, because in my presence I will hide you from the intrigues of men. In my presence I will keep you safe from accusing tongues (Ps. 31:20)

The Presence of God is a place of cleansing.
When sin or a sense of failure seem to have overcome you and your heart is filled with grief, never hide or run away from me; for where my child will you go from my Spirit, Where can you flee from my presence? (Ps.139:7)… your iniquities are before me, your secret sins are not hidden in the light of  my presence (Ps. 90:8). Instead of running away, come to me with a contrite heart; then I will not reject nor despise you (Ps.34:18;51:17) for I the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy, say to you: “ I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones (Isa.57:15). For all those things My hand has made, And all those things exist,” Says the LORD. “ But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, And who trembles at My word (Isa. 66:2). I promise you my child, “though your sins are like scarlet,  they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool (Isa. 1:18) for there in my presence I shall forgive you. My presence shall be your place of cleansing

The Presence of God is a place of Great Love and victory.
I, your Heavenly Father, am on your side my child. I who did not spare my own Son, but gave him up for you—how will I not  also, along with him, graciously give you all things? Who will bring any charge against you whom I have chosen? I am the ONE who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Not my Son Christ Jesus. In fact He died for you—more than that, He was raised to life—and he is at my right hand interceding for you.  I LOVE YOU… and nothing… listen to this NOTHING shall separate you from my Son’s love.  Not troubles or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword, neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate you from my undying and steadfast love. Because of my great love and through my Son who, in love, died for you, you my child will be more than conquerors through all trials and tribulations that may come your way (Rom.8:31-39). 

The Presence of God is a place of intercession and is with you to the end of the age.
Finally when you ever find yourself in trouble or in distress due to some untoward incident, come to my presence and take refuge in me. “Arise, cry out in the night, pour out your heart like water in my presence. Lift up your hands to me for the lives of your children, who faint from hunger at the head of every street (Lam. 2:19). Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to me. Then my peace, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in my Son Christ Jesus (Phil.4:6-7). Know this my child and this is a promise…if you dwell in me "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." (Exo.33:14). Walk in obedience to my word my child, and I shall be with you day after day after day, right up to the end of the age (Mat.28: 20).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where is the presence of God when...?

God's Most Valuable Slave

Dwell in my presence "Part 4"