Where is the presence of God when...?

Just recently a sister of mine miscarried. She and her husband has waited 6 yrs for this baby. The day my sister tested positively pregnant, all of us in the family shouted in jubilation. Some of us even cried in happiness. Things were great until one day disaster struck...she started spotting...then the spotting turned to bleeding....then the final blow....the gynecologists announced...the baby has no heartbeat. My sister called me right away and we frantically called on the name of the Lord asking Him for a miracle. WE reasoned, if He can raise Lazarus who was 3 days old dead then surely it is a small thing for Him to bring the baby in my sister's womb alive...As I write this my family is still grieving with my sister and brother-in-law. One would ask where was God in all these? What happened to His presence. Did His presence leave us? Isn't He the Omnipresent God, the God who is present everywhere? As I struggled to find answers, the Lord started opening my eyes to His goodness. Then God spoke to me...."I am present when you huddled together and called upon my name". I am present when you grieved and cried with your sister...I am present when you chose to believe inspite of the adversity....I am present when you were able to find sleep even humor in the midst of it all. Remember even when my only begotten Son died on the cross for you....I was present...loving  you. In fact I willed my Son's death so that in Him you may have hope and life, hope that you will need in times like these. When I took your sister's baby at a very early stage...it does not mean I have turned my back on you or on her. I your God am still present...Death is the perfect backdrop for my power of resurrection...and the resurrection you asked may have not happened today...but it will surely happen one day so you have something to look forward to...Know this...regardless of...I AM there with you. Hold my hand and trust my heart. It is not always easy but I your Omnipresent God is also an ALL Knowing God...and I know what is best for you and for your sister and brother-in-law. As I have promised...my presence shall go with you and you can 100% hold me to that.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a comfort. There's always hope in the Lord and good future to look forward to. Thanks for this reminder. Love u sis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God's Most Valuable Slave

Dwell in my presence "Part 4"