God's Recent Loving Instruction to me


The letter below is a combination of the words God downloaded in my spirit and through the Word of God during the past 3 days of seeking His face for specific direction concerning a major decision I had to make. God is good!

My dear daughter Elsie,

You are the head not the tail. If you fully obey me your Lord your God and carefully follow all my commands I will set you high above the nations on earth. All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God. You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. The fruit of your womb will be blessed. You will always have what you need. You will be blessed when you come and blessed when you go out. Your enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven. I your God will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. I will bless you in every land I bring and give you to. I your God will establish if you keep my commands and walk in obedience to me.  This I will do so the peoples on earth will see that you are called by my name, and they will fear you. I will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, and in every work of your hand.  The fruit of your labor shall be fruitful as well, for I the Lord your God will bless them too. I will open the heavens, the storehouse of my bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. Again I will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to my commands that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. Be careful not to turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them.

Elsie before I formed you in your mother’s womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.  I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.  Do not say, Lord who am I that I must speak in your name. Never look at your gender nor your age or your ethnicity. Instead you must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you.  Do not be afraid of anyone, for I am with you and will rescue you, declares the Lord. I have put my words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant. So get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them, or I will terrify you before them.  Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land—against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the people of the land. They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.

My daughter Elsie, this is only the beginning, walk in humility before me for I shall build you a platform. As I have declared before, you shall stand before kings and rulers and you shall say the words I will give you. Only be careful to do that which I only tell you. I the God of Abraham is the same God who called you. I am leading you to your promise land, do not fear the giants, do not fear the challenges, for I your God am with you. I shall direct you and grant you victory. You shall overcome the giants. Trust in me. As I have led Joshua to overcome and to conquer even in His old age so shall I do with you. I have given you a warring heart, but remember your strength and victory lies in me, your God Almighty, the One who delivers from generation to generation. Do not fear, I say to you but consecrate yourself unto me for tomorrow I shall do great and mighty things before you, so that through you my name may be glorified.

Elsie your predecessor’s season is over. You are his Joshua. You are the one who will bring the school to cross the Jordan into the land I have destined for it to go. Do not be terrified because I will give to you every place where you set your foot. As I have been faithful with your predecessor I shall be faithful to you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and take courage because you will lead the people I will give you to be in the place I want it to be.

Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to honor the work of your predecessor. Build on what he started. Obey my commands. Do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Have a strategic planning with everyone in the place I am bringing you the soonest possible. Start working on an audit of the things you already have, and the provisions you will need. Start making a list for this is a task I am giving you for your own.

Do not worry for the people I will give you to do the work will obey you and will follow your instructions. As they have been supportive of your predecessor, so they shall they support you for I the Lord your God who worked and gave success to your predecessor is the same God  who will be with you.  Those who follow you will recognize my presence in your life, only be strong and courageous.

See even before you start, I am already preparing the hearts of people. Your enemies will tremble and surrender to my Lordship and my will. Because of the mighty works and miracles I will fulfill through your hands, the fear of the Lord and my might and recompense shall be upon them. Those who follow you shall have their reward. They too shall prosper in the work of their hands. Now remember this do not forget I am the God who gives you success. Be careful to give me the glory for all things, flow in my direction, flow in my power, flow in my love, flow in my wisdom. Then through your life my name will be lifted up and the fear of the Lord shall be upon my people.

Stay in the presence of God. Watch the ark of the covenant. Where it goes you go, for I your God will lead you. I am your faithful Father. Because you have never been this way before I shall guide you with my presence, so you may know which way to go. But I warn you to honor my presence and to conduct yourself in a manner that is pleasing to me. Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you.

Today I will begin to exalt you in the eyes of my people, so they may know that I am with you as I was with your predecessor. When you step into that water in faith, I shall perform wonders in your midst. I shall cause you to declare amazing things and I shall do that which I have caused you to speak. As I fulfill the words I have given you, I will elevate you in the sight of the people you lead. I will do this because I have called you and anointed you to do this.

Do as I have commanded you and know that I will always be with you to the end of the age.

Love,
Your Heavenly Father

Comments

  1. What an amazing God we serve! He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it! Glory to God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sis! Indeed blessings follow those who diligently seek to do His will.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where is the presence of God when...?

God's Most Valuable Slave

Dwell in my presence "Part 4"